RETURN POLICY FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
SECTION A: RETURN OF ONLINE PURCHASES
Blue Marine will accept unwashed, unaltered, and unworn full-price merchandise with original tags attached for a full refund. If you live within Canada, the merchandise must be received within 15 business days from the date that the shipment was received. If you live outside Canada, the merchandise must be received within 20 business days from the date that the shipment was received.
1.Prior to returning an order, you must request authorization in writing from email@example.com
2.Bleu Marine will send instructions for the next steps based on your location, as explained in Section C below.
b) final sale items are not eligible for return. These products are clearly marked on the product page as well as during checkout.
- Note: shipping fees are not refundable unless otherwise noted
- Bleu Marine reserves the right to refuse refund shipments that do not meet policy requirements
SECTION B: CONDITION OF GOODS BEING RETURNED
Goods being returned must be in original condition, including unused, unworn, unwashed, and without damages or alterations.
Items must be accompanied by original branded packaging and have their original tags attached.
Footwear must be returned in its original box.
- Bleu Marine does not accept returns of swimwear, underwear, or jewelry
- Bleu Marine reserves the right to refuse refunds if the goods do not meet the return policy requirements
SECTION C: YOUR LOCATION
RETURNS FROM WITHIN CANADA:
Bleu Marine offers limited free returns on coats and jackets within Canada.
If you are requesting authorization for a return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org you will be provided a return address to ship the item(s) too. Feel free to use the Packaging you received your item with.
Once your return shipment has been accepted and processed by Bleu Marine, allow up to 10 business days to see the refund on your statements.
- Returns may also be completed in store.
- Online purchases returned in-store will be refunded onto the original method of payment through our online system.
RETURNS FROM THE USA:
Bleu Marine does not cover the cost of US or International returns.
For customers in the USA and everywhere else that isn’t Canada. Please e-mail email@example.com with your order number, items to return, and reason for return to alert us that your return is on its way. All international clients are responsible for return shipping charges (USA customers must use USPS) and should affix a label with a tracking number to the package, seal it and send it to the address provided to you! IMPORTANT: the return label must be marked as a “Return of Goods” for any customs documentation.
- Note: The Customs Declaration Form must be marked “RETURN OF CANADIAN MERCHANDISE”. Omitting this step may incur duty charges and cause Bleu Marine to refuse your shipment.
If a refund is credited, the refund will be credited to the same credit card used to make the original purchase. Please allow 10 business days to ensure that your refund is credited. You will be notified by e-mail when your return package is received and your refund has been processed.
- Bleu marine is not responsible for the loss or delay of packages being returned
- Bleu marine recommends that customers monitor the status of their shipment via tracking number provided by USPS
SECTION D: EXCHANGE OF ONLINE PURCHASES
Exchanging your online purchase is only possible through return and refund of the original purchase and subsequent online purchase of the desired replacement item.
a) Follow the steps in Sections A – C above***
b) Place a new online order for your desired item
- Note: Once your return shipment has been accepted and processed by Bleu Marine, allow 5-10 business days to see the refund on your statements.